For the Accountants
We like to build a relationship with our client’s Accountant, if agreed to by the client, and have an open line of communication. We value feedback from the Accountant to ensure we are both on the same page with how the processing is done.
Problems Accountants have with Bookkeepers
You waste time and money by fixing mistakes made by inexperienced bookkeepers
- Your reputation can be damaged because a bookkeeper you referred got it all wrong
- You may have used a great bookkeeper who is now unable to take on new clients because her books are full
- You may find yourself in the awkward situation where a client has a relative doing the bookkeeping, but they are doing a poor job, and then complain when you charge them to fix up the mess
- You may have considered bringing the bookkeeping in-house but it’s not your core business and you don’t have the time to manage it
We will enhance your reputation because your clients will be delighted.
- We will be available to continually take on new clients because of The Pure Bookkeeping System.
- We can save you money by training your clients to get it right and supervise them to keep them on track.
- You will be free of BAS compliance work so you can focus on strategic tax planning and business development for your clients.
- We can reduce your stress because you know you can rely on the information you receive